Community Workshop Grant
The program will fund only instructional fees, travel/accommodations, and material costs up to a maximum of $700.00. Open to members of the Alberta Dance Alliance, the Community Workshop Grant subsidizes workshops that members produce for their dance community. Open to all disciplines in technique, professional development, and healthy dancer education. Not sure if your workshop is eligible? Contact our office.
Step 1 (Submit before your workshop, by the quarterly deadlines listed below)
ADA Logo Package (put our logo on all your marketing materials)
For the fillable application PDFs, use Adobe Reader only
for Spring Workshops (Apr-Jun): February 15
for Summer Workshops (Jul-Aug): May 15
for Fall Workshops (Sep-Dec): July 15
for Winter Workshop (Jan-Mar): November 15
If you do not submit all of the required information, your application will not be considered. Contact the ADA office if you have any questions about the grant application.
Due to limited funds available under this program, financial assistance will be granted on a discretionary basis using the following guidelines:
- Availability of program funds.
- An indication of community support for the workshop.
- Projected impact of the workshop.
- Demonstrated ability of the applicant to successfully deliver the workshop.
- An indication of financial need.
- Demonstrated need of specialized skill development in dance.