Pirouette School of Dance is a registered non-profit society that is committed to providing qualified dance instruction in Cold Lake, Alberta. We currently offer classes in Acro, Ballet, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Dance Fusion, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Tap and Tiny Tutus to dancers ages 18 months to adult. Classes run from September to end April, Monday to Friday 430-930.
We are looking to hire a part time recreational and competitive dance instructor to teach children ages 18 months and up for the 2022-23 dance year in one or more of the following dance styles:
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Create dance choreography for end of year Recital and competitive teams. Possible solo and duet choreography for competition.
- Evaluate students’ progress and provide written report at year end.
- Promote a fun and safe learning atmosphere for students.
- Maintain good PR and communication with Board, Staff and Parents.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board.
- Must have dance experience
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- ADAPT training is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a team under a Board of Directors
If you are interested in joining the PSOD team, please send your resume to Darla.firstname.lastname@example.org